Saturday, November 15, 2008

new things.

The exciting news: I probably get to go to Europe in February! A really cheap airfare deal, the fact that Dad is going anyway to see his family and the way I've been wanting to go for ages all worked together into such a wonderful event, and I'm so excited! I've never done anything like this. It's for just over three weeks, most of which we'll spend in Holland, but we'll probably also get a train pass for a week and stay places with friends of friends if we can in other countries. And we'll see about others. I can't wait to see places, since Europe has so much history and culture that I've never seen here, and I'll finally get to spend time with my family too. Happy.

So in January we're going to the south coast and then I'm going to see April in Darwin for a week, and then this in February... Crazy. I can't believe it. Temperature extremes will be interesting too.

And I was distracted enough before, and now I simply can't possibly study for these exams! But I have to. The countdown to the best holidays ever is five days :D

No comments:

Post a Comment